Start today and save
save 50% for
for 3 months!
Start now and save
save 50% for
for 2 months! →
Only until 08/31!
● Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
● For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
● What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
● How long we keep them.
● To which recipients your data is communicated.
● What your rights are.
NOVADIGITS TECHNOLOGIES S.L.
TAX ID B-67463588
G.V. Corts Catalanes, 608, 6th floor, door C, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hereinafter “StockAgile”, “we”, “us” or the “Data Controller”.
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you, either directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as your name, telephone number or e-mail address, among others. They may also include unique numeric identifiers such as your computer’s IP address, as well as information we obtain through cookies.
The user (you) hereby warrants that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate, and agrees to notify us of any changes or modifications thereto. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
In this sense, the personal data collected:
– Data collected when you request a demonstration of StockAgile software: When you request a demonstration through the Website, we collect:
– Name and surname
– E-mail address
– Mailing Address
– Telephone number
– Data collected when you book a demo of StockAgile software: When you book a demo directly through the Website, we collect:
– Name and surname
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
– Data obtained when you contact us by telephone: When you contact us by telephone we collect all those personal data that you voluntarily provide us, in order to be able to serve you correctly and provide you with the requested information. Please note that StockAgile does not record calls.
You warrant that all information about your identity and legitimacy provided to StockAgile through the Website is true, accurate and complete. It also undertakes to keep its data up to date. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete information or if StockAgile believes that there are reasonable grounds to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of such information, StockAgile may deny you present or future access to and use of the Website or any of its contents and/or services.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 16 years or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the services you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
Personal data provided through the Website are necessary for:
– To provide you with a means for you to contact us and to resolve any queries and/or requests (through our chat service, by email and/or through the telephone number provided) about the Web Site.
– Provide a means for you to request a demonstration of the Platform advertised on the Website.
– Provide a means for you to book a demonstration of the Platform advertised on the Website.
– Manage your requests for software demonstration: The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
– Manage your requests to schedule a software demonstration: The processing of your data is necessary for the provision of the service you request, in accordance with the contractual relationship maintained with you.
– User service: From StockAgile we have a legitimate interest to attend the requests or queries that you submit to us through the different existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you in that it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised.
When your inquiry is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, that is:
– Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as Web Site providers, hosting, maintenance and support services on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
– Third parties that help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
– Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage your contact and inquiries.
– Authorized Agile Stock personnel
We will only keep your Personal Data for the period of time we need for the purpose for which we process it or for the period of time legally established for that purpose.
The Personal Data obtained through a demo request, through the consultation chat or through the telephone number provided, will be kept until the service is performed or for the time of attention necessary for the resolution of your query. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (e.g., to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify you.
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
– Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
– Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Request a restriction of your treatment in certain circumstances.
– Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
– Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
– Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the responsible party at its postal or e-mail address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
In order for us to keep your personal data updated, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact [email protected].
Date of publication: May 03, 2021